50% [ 1 ]
C.DENIED
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Blazer

PostSubject: Blazer's GM Application   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 pm

I've seen you talk about programming in the game, and asked you how long have you been a programmer and you said since the age of 16. We need an experienced programmer like you, but I want you to know that if you get this job don't act like we are depending on you, meaning you can do whatever you want just because we need your help. As much we do we can always find other programmers. Besides that you app is great, the best one I've seen all day. I would hire you on the spot, but Tacoon and other admins need to approve of this. Congratulations your app is:

Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: JUST TO SAY   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Blazer wrote:
I've seen you talk about programming in the game, and asked you how long have you been a programmer and you said since the age of 16. We need an experienced programmer like you, but I want you to know that if you get this job don't act like we are depending on you, meaning you can do whatever you want just because we need your help. As much we do we can always find other programmers. Besides that you app is great, the best one I've seen all day. I would hire you on the spot, but Tacoon and other admins need to approve of this. Congratulations your app is:

I am the extra person that hit approved on poll because i wanted to see what results were
Back to top Go down

Blazer's GM Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1