Dragon Ball: Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball: Destruction

Fun game nice staff join us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazer's GM Application

Go down 

Is this application accepted or denied?
A.ACCEPTED
Blazer's GM Application Vote_lcap50%Blazer's GM Application Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
B.THINKING
Blazer's GM Application Vote_lcap50%Blazer's GM Application Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
C.DENIED
Blazer's GM Application Vote_lcap0%Blazer's GM Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blazer

Blazer's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Blazer's GM Application   Blazer's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 pm

I've seen you talk about programming in the game, and asked you how long have you been a programmer and you said since the age of 16. We need an experienced programmer like you, but I want you to know that if you get this job don't act like we are depending on you, meaning you can do whatever you want just because we need your help. As much we do we can always find other programmers. Besides that you app is great, the best one I've seen all day. I would hire you on the spot, but Tacoon and other admins need to approve of this. Congratulations your app is:

Blazer's GM Application Approved-stamp-hi
Back to top Go down
Blazer

Blazer's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: JUST TO SAY   Blazer's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Blazer wrote:
I've seen you talk about programming in the game, and asked you how long have you been a programmer and you said since the age of 16. We need an experienced programmer like you, but I want you to know that if you get this job don't act like we are depending on you, meaning you can do whatever you want just because we need your help. As much we do we can always find other programmers. Besides that you app is great, the best one I've seen all day. I would hire you on the spot, but Tacoon and other admins need to approve of this. Congratulations your app is:

Blazer's GM Application Approved-stamp-hi

I am the extra person that hit approved on poll because i wanted to see what results were
Back to top Go down

Blazer's GM Application
Page 1 of 1